City Arts is seeking a Freelance Evaluator for Imagine Celebrates, a two-year arts programme for older people based in Nottingham. You will be responsible for evaluating to what extent the programme achieves its primary aims and objectives, as well as collating and disseminating stories using the ‘Most Significant Change’ method.
For background information, the job description and person specification please download the Application Pack below. For more information about the ‘Most Significant Change’ method see the supporting document: Celebrating Age – Evaluation Info.
Location: Based in own office or at City Arts, some travel required
Duration of contract: October 2018 to April 2021
Fee and Expenses:
A fee of £12,000 (£4,000 annually over 3 years) inclusive of VAT and all expenses. The evaluator will be responsible for their own Tax and NI contributions.
Please submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV with details of two referees
- A covering letter stating your interest in this project and how your experience equips you to undertake the work (maximum 1 A4 side)
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- A proposal outlining how you will approach the evaluation, your methodology, breakdown of the fee and a timetable (maximum 2 A4 sides.)
- 3 examples of previous evaluation reports
Deadline for applications: 5pm, Monday 3rd September 2018.
Interviews will be held in the weeks commencing 17th and 24th September 2018.